- Reduces glare from the sun
- Reduces fading to the interior of your car
- Blocks 99% of UV rays
- Helps to keep glass in place in the event of an accident
- Lifetime warranty on every installation
Vehicle & Operator Services Agency (VOSA) LEGAL STATEMENT
Road Vehicles (Construction & Use) Regulations 1986 as amended specify the minimum levels of light that must pass through the windscreen and front side windows.
The Limits are:
- Motor vehicles first used on or after 1 April 1985:
- The light transmitted through the windscreen must be at least 75%.
- The front side windows must allow at least 70% of light to be transmitted through them.
If the glass is tinted to a point whereby it lets through less light, the vehicle does not meet legal requirements.